Established in 2002 and being in the business since 1986, Accurate Temperature prides itself on being dependable, reliable and as always providing our customers with value and savings. Our commitment to our customers is unsurpassed. With our ability to provide our customers with good quality service at a fair price, we believe that you will return to us for all of your air conditioning and heating needs. We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an excellent rating.
We pride ourselves on being on time with a scheduled appointment. We give a 1-hour window for our arrival. Our highest priority is resolving your specific HVAC issue. Our diagnostic fee of $99 (residential) and $149 (commercial) includes the first hour of labor and diagnostics. Most repairs are done in the first hour. We double check our work before leaving to insure performance of your equipment. We strive for excellence.
We provide quality, custom design and installations of systems which meets your home’s specific air flow requirements. Our services include:
- Customizing fabrication of duct work to your home to get the best air flow possible.
- Able and extensive experience with retro fitting when it comes to replacing your existing outdoor unit or indoor heater and/or coil.
- Attic system installations
- High velocity systems designed to meet your needs.
- Design and installation for conversions from oil to gas or from gas to electric.
- A wide range of prices on boilers from very affordable to top-of-the-line to meet all budgets.
- Servicing, maintenance and installation of all types of commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Reasonable rates and on time with scheduled appointments.
- General maintenance and service contracts.
- Cleaning of refrigeration equipment including condenser coils.
- Checking for efficiency of equipment.
- Cleaning ice machines.
- Charging systems with refrigerants.
- Adjusting and maintaining thermostatic controls.
- Installation of new commercial refrigerators.
- Walk-in boxes serviced, maintained and installed.
- Checking oil acidity and compressors.
- As an added service we also have state of the art duct cleaning equipment with roto brush capability.
- Our duct cleaning is unsurpassed by any other contractor.
- With the purchase of a roto brush duct cleaning, we use a 20 foot cable hooked into a brush. It’s interchangable depending on the size of the duct. This 20 foot cable is hooked into a drill for maximum scrubbing effect.
- At the same time we use an air compressor with 200 lbs. per square inch of air to push the dirt into the Nikro industry state of the art Hepa filtation vacuum that is 8 foot long by 3 foot high for maximum suction.
- Every register is done from the top of your house to the basement.
- We discount our electronic air cleaners as well as the UV light to maintain indoor air purification after duct cleaning is completed.
- We also offer a free heater cleaning with the purchase of a roto brush duct cleaning.